The Industrial Engineer Internship program gives students opportunities to build on their academic skills and gain valuable hands-on work experience. This Internship program provides students the chance to continuously learn and grow their knowledgebase. The individual performing this role is responsible for working with interdisciplinary teams including manufacturing, R&D, supply chain, distribution, and sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Work under supervision to conduct process control and operating systems validation studies
- Assist with maximizing economies of supply chain, inventory control, and product distribution
- Responsibilities include developing, designing and validating manufacturing processes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program with focus in industrial or related engineering
- Coursework in automation and control, manufacturing process, ergonomics, analytics and operations management preferred
- Working knowledge of CAD/related design software preferred
- Desire to learn and contribute to the company’s goals and objectives.