The Library Technologies Internship program gives students opportunities to build on their academic
skills and gain valuable hands-on work experience. This Internship program provides students the chance
to continuously learn and grow their knowledgebase. The individual performing this organizational role
will interact with various departments within the company, including procurement, sales, marketing, and
human resources teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
● Work under supervision to organize, catalog, and maintain company records, data files, and
archives in support of products, customers, and suppliers
● Performs web based research as directed by the leadership team
● Responsibilities include cataloging customer requests, supplier contacts
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Performs other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
● Currently enrolled in a college degree program with focus in library science/information
● Desire to learn and contribute to company’s goals and objectives
● Working knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet, Excel, Word